Dear Public, feedback, please.

I am wondering about personal preferences...before I lay out my work to be consumed/purchased/collected...which pieces are you feeling? This week I have amped up my production, but each piece is still one-of-a-kind. & most of them are dbl. sided, with each side unique to it's flip. My biggest struggle is moving past my personal color palette. Which ones should be part of my line? (scroll down to see more in prev. entries) Multiples must made! Sound off on your favorite colors, please.
A few in progress shots for good measure:
I would love feedback dear public.

Comments

  1. You know I love the same colors, so I'm really no help. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a new vocab for a new world

PRIMORDIAL & WARRIOR earrings available

in service for: MOPS