Grad updates and Sean Rosner's article in reVIEW

It was hectic right up until the end, but last Friday I finally walked across the stage and was hooded by my committee chair, Lin Stanionis. Thankfully, I am allowed to stay in my studio on the KU campus until mid-July. After years of pursuing fine art academia, a sense of accomplishment is beginning to sink in.

Next up: reality

The career hunt begins. What is my next adventure to be?

I am currently working on the latest piece in my Stackable Wearable series. It is my most ambitious work to date. I am constructing a Dream Home...complete with elaborate fencing, towers and turrets! In progress images coming soon.

& now...many thanks to Sean Rosner for writing an article about my work that I truly enjoyed.

http://ereview.org/2010/04/30/traveling-light/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a new vocab for a new world

in service for: MOPS

PRIMORDIAL & WARRIOR earrings available