progression

I have been taking thesis on, one step at a time. Deciding on themes, titles, and display.
Once I finalized my overall concept it was time to start making the pieces come together. Here are a few photos of how things are progressing. Right when I was starting to think I would have to learn the art of turning wood, a Saturday afternoon hunt brought success at the Re-Store!
These banister railings coupled with my iron garden edging and topped with glass domes is just the beginning of my miniature victorian-esque garden world coming together!
Pictures should begin to appear rapidly. With the help of the amazing Cotter the railings will be transformed. If I had not left my camera in the studio you would be able to see his "rough draft" with craved legs and table toppers attached.
Sometime this week I will find out the exact date of my thesis show and be able to update with specifics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a new vocab for a new world

in service for: MOPS

PRIMORDIAL & WARRIOR earrings available